Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Jamestown


This fire was caused by a heating blanket in one of the bedrooms and smoke and soot quickly filled the home. SERVPRO of Cookeville removed the old wall pan... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Jamestown


This fire was caused by a heating blanket in one of the bedrooms. Smoke and soot quickly covered the entire interior of the home. Notice the soot on the island ... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire In Cookeville


This bathroom fire was the result of a heating lamp in the ceiling catching fire. The after picture was taken only two days after the initial call to SERVPRO of... READ MORE



Moldy Basement in Cookeville


After being vacant for a year and left with nothing but our southern humidity, mold started growing in this basement. Once we cleaned and disinfected the walls,... READ MORE



Mold in Jamestown


This home had been unoccupied for a while and had extensive water damage. The homeowners came back to mold throughout the house. Luckily they knew who to call. ... READ MORE



Rebuild after Water Damage


If you experience a major water damage, usually walls and floor coverings will need to be replaced. SERVPRO of Cookeville/Carthage/Smithville/Woodbury not only ... READ MORE



HVAC Airduct Cleaning


This is the before and after of a commercial duct cleaning our guys did. The dust can trap bacteria and foster mold growth, creating potential health threats fo... READ MORE



Ceiling Damage


This ceiling was damaged after a supply line burst above it.



Grease Trap Overflow


Not maintaining your restaurant's grease trap can make quite a mess. Make sure you clean the grease trap and jet the lines frequently.