Bathroom Fire In Cookeville
This bathroom fire was the result of a heating lamp in the ceiling catching fire. We removed drywall, flooring and rebuilt the bathroom quickly. The after picture was taken only two days after the initial call to SERVPRO of Cookeville/Carthage/Smithville/Woodbury had came through. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and was thrilled with the results.
When fire strikes in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Cookeville/Carthage/Smithville/Woodbury, a leader in the restoration industry. We have technicians and professional equipment to quickly restore your fire loss back in a timely manner like pictured above.