Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage in Jamestown


This fire was caused by a heating blanket in one of the bedrooms and smoke and soot quickly filled the home. SERVPRO of Cookeville removed the old wall paneling... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Jamestown


This fire was caused by a heating blanket in one of the bedrooms. Smoke and soot quickly covered the entire interior of the home. Notice the soot on the island ... READ MORE



Bathroom Fire In Cookeville


This bathroom fire was the result of a heating lamp in the ceiling catching fire. We removed drywall, flooring and rebuilt the bathroom quickly. The after pictu... READ MORE